VectorSurv: Geospatial Capabilities and Data Analysis Tools
Date: July 15, 2020
You must be registered to participate!
The VectorSurv Gateway is a useful resource for AMCA member agencies that provides tools for real-time data collection, visualization, and analysis for vector-borne diseases. This two-part webinar series will describe the many ways mosquito control agencies can use the VectorSurv system to manage and analyze surveillance and control data.
Outline of talk:
- Geospatial Capabilites (geocoding and spatial features)
- Online calculators for decision-making
- Vector abundance
- Vector infection prevalence
- Vector index
- Arbovirus risk assessment
- Bottle bioassays
- Use of the Visual Gateway to develop user-defined dashboards
Christopher M. Barker, M.S., Ph.D., Associate Professor Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine